segunda-feira, 15 de julho de 2013

Atividades de inglês - Revisão

Formule as perguntas de acordo com as respostas:

  1. _________________________ .R.: My name is Lisa.
  2. _________________________ .R.: I am teacher.
  3. _________________________ .R.: I am forty-five years old.
1. What's your name ? 
2. On which you work?
3. How old are you?

  1. Complete com: HOW - WHO - WHAT TIME - HOW MANY - WHEN - WHY - WHAT - WHERE.

  1. _______ did you go to school today?B. On foot.
  2. _______ did you and your father leave home today?B. Last month.
  3. _______ did your brother miss school yesterday?B. At 7:00a.m..
  4. _______ did your mother  do on saturday evening?B. She watched TV.
  5. _______ dresses did Sheila and Jane buy yesterday?B. Two.
  6. _______ did you send a letter to?B. To my boyfriend.
  7. _______ did Albert and Juliet go last sunday?B. To a park.
  8. _______ students arrived late today?B. Three.
  9. _______ missed class yesterday?B. I did.

  1. Who
  2. When
  3. What time
  4. What
  5. How many
  6. Who
  7. Where
  8. How many
  9. What

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário